foodRegio Working Group: Quality & Certification
Companies in the food industry have to obtain a growing number of certifications relating to food safety and quality management. Internal and external audits are creating new challenges. This working group gives those responsible for quality management a chance to discuss current topics and relay specific demands to managers of the foodRegio network.
The corporate sponsor is Dr. Stefan Holth, Peter Kölln KGaA.
- Exchange of Views on IFS 6
- Cleaning Methods in the Food Industry
- New German Drinking Water Act / Legionella Bacteria
- Issues Pertaining to Food Regulations
- Project Management as a Component of Quality Management
- Training in the Use of Sensor Systems / Areas of Focus: Baked Goods, Cereals, Sweets and Gourmet Foods
- Training of Internal Auditors
- Forum: Allergens and Threshold Values
- foodRegio Quality Day (Topic: Food Contact Materials)
- foodRegio Quality Training Programme
For dates of upcoming meetings of the Quality & Certification working group, please see our eventcalendar.
Please contact us, if you would like to learn more about current or previous topics/projects.
+49 451 70655-29