The Trend Day of the North German Food Industry
Over the years the foodRegio Trend Day has become an institution and takes place every year. Industry representatives come together in Lübeck every February to discuss a specific topic of relevance, to acquire new information, to make new contacts and foster existing ones.
The event was first held in 2007. Next year's Trend Day will be the eleventh in an unbroken series of annual events which demonstrate the durability of the network. We therefore are fully committed to presenting a successful all-round event.
On thursday 23rd February 2017 we align the 11th foodRegio Trend Day of the North German food industry in the media docks Lübeck.
- 1st Trend Day 2007 / 19 Feb. 2007 / Topic: The Taste of the Future / 68 visitors
- 2nd Trend Day 2008 / 19 Feb. 2008 / Topic: Food Trends 50+ / 47 visitors
- 3rd Trend Day 2009 / 19 Feb. 2009 / Topic: Trends & Innovations / 120 visitors
- 4th Trend Day 2010 / 18 Feb. 2010 / Topic: Sustainability / 153 visitors
- 5th Trend Day 2011 / 17 Feb. 2011 / Topic: Social Media / 148 visitors
- 6th Trend Day 2012 / 23 Feb. 2012 / Topic: Food Safety / 150 visitors
- 7th Trend Day 2013 / 21 Feb. 2013 / Topic: Food=Style / 160 visitors
- 8th Trend Day 2014 / 27 Feb. 2014 / Topic: Clean Food = Good Food? / approx. 190 visitors
- 9th Trend Day 2015 / 25 Feb. 2015 / Topic: Packaging / approx. 170 visitors
- 10th Trend Day 2016 / 25 Feb. 2016 / Topic: Digitalisation / approx. 220 visitors
+49 451 70655-29