Schleswig-Holstein Business Support Programme
The foodRegio project on “Cluster Management foodRegio SH - Industry Network for Expertise in the Regional Food Industry” receives financial support as part of the 2014 - 2020 Schleswig Holstein Business Support Programme from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
The key objectives of the industry network are to contribute towards:
- Increased productivity of businesses in the food industry,
- through the integration of all relevant regional potentials and
- by initiating cooperative innovation projects in order to exploit optimised potentials on the input, processing and output side.
To increase and secure growth and employment in the food industry
- by supporting profitable and sustainable company growth and
- by establishing an innovative industry network on a regional, national and international level.
The (indirect) objectives are to secure, build on (develop) and create new jobs in the fields production and development of companies in the food industry.