foodRegio Working Group: Logistics
To produce and distribute food and intermediate products, it is necessary to provide logistics services on a large scale. Although individual producers have their own way of organising their logistics services, looking at it from a broader perspective, it is evident that all producers are part of an overarching food industry network.
The corporate sponsor is Olaf Hannemann, Hela Gewürzwerk Hermann Laue GmbH.
- Current topics to be announced.
- Training: “Securing of Loads – Boxes, Buckets, FIBCs”
- Training: “Rack Inspection in Accordance with DIN EN 15635”
- Intensive Workshop: “Optimised Drafting of Framework Agreements for Transport and Logistics in the Food Industry”
- Intensive Workshop: “Outsourcing in Logistics”
- Information Event: “Buffer Stock Transport”
- Information Event: “Confirmation of Arrival”
- Information Event: “Contract Logistics”
- Tour of the Combined Traffic Terminal
- Green Logistics
- Lean & Green
- Pallet Management
For dates of upcoming meetings of the Logistics working group, please see our eventcalendar.
Please contact us if you would like to learn more about current or previous topics/projects. Your contact persons:
+49 451 70655-472
+49 451 70655-29